Effective Date: April 4, 2018
This policy identifies any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us when taking our Team Dynamics Profile (“TDP”) or aggregate Team Dynamics Profile (“TTDP”) tests, describes how that personal data will be processed by us, and serves as notice to you of AinA’s policy and practice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting our website and taking our TDP and/or TTDP tests you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect From You
When taking our TDP or TTDP tests, we collect and process the following information about you (“Personal Data”):
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website. This information may include identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and the company you work for, and in some instances payment information, such as credit card information. In addition, when you take our TDP or TTDP tests, we collect information about you based upon the answers you give to the questions on the test (“Testing Data”). This is the information we analyze and use to generate our testing result and reports. This information includes your responses to the questions in our tests, and our analysis of those responses.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Our Basis for Processing Your Information
In order to comply with applicable data privacy laws in some jurisdictions, we are required to identify the legal basis for our processing of your Personal Data, which are set out below:
- AinA’s legitimate business interest and/or the legitimate business interest of your company to determine your team dynamics profile, and to analyze the dynamics of one or more teams within your company.
- AinA’s legitimate business interest in evaluating and analyzing anonymized team dynamics profiles for the purpose of updating and improving our testing processes, and team dynamics and leadership analysis research.
- In some instances, AinA will have a contractual relationship with you and/or your company to provide team dynamics analysis services.
What We Do With Your Information
We use information we hold about in you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will only use this information:
- To provide you testing results and reports, including analyzing your response to test questions and in some instances considering your responses in conjunction with responses from other team members;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or between your company and us to provide the information, products, and services that you (or your company) have requested and that we have agreed to provide;
- With respect to testing data collected from our TDP and/or TTDP tests, to update and improve our testing processes, and for research into team dynamics and leadership analysis. All test data used for these purposes is anonymized and non-attributable to any specific individual.
- Information we collect about you. We will only use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Suppliers who manage our secure software platform (e.g., Amazon Web Services and Vault Innovation)
- The authorized Facilitator(s) or Client Administrator(s) supporting the delivery of the tools and the performance of any contract we enter into with your company or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site (technical information and website information about your visit; we will never share your name, email address, or profile results with these providers);
We will disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following three cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will erase your personal data, including name and email address, before any data transfer to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, the personal data about the employees of our customers will not be one of the transferred assets and all personal data, including name and email address, will be erased.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How Long Do We Store Your Personal Data
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as we need it, or as otherwise prescribed by law, for the purposes set out above. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about our services) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for any purpose, including for marketing purposes. You also have the right to request that we identify what Personal Data we hold about you, that we correct and incorrect or outdated information, or that we erase your Personal Data, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the Personal Data (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons).
To request that we take any of these actions related to your Personal Data please submit a request by electronic mail to email@example.com.